Whether you need criminal defense or representation for a personal injury claim, our team, lead by Chris Crawford, will fight 24/7 to guarantee that your rights are protected. These trial results should inspire confidence.
Pensacola Delayed Claims Attorney
Expediting the Claims Process for Our Clients
When disaster strikes your home, whether it be a storm, fire, flood, or other unexpected incident, you expect that your insurance policy will provide the coverage to help you rebuild. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Insurance companies are notorious for denying claims and delaying payments on approved claims in order to make more money off of unsuspecting customers. If you have had your claim delayed by an insurance company, Crawford Law can help.
Our legal team has extensive experience dealing with insurance companies and expediting claims for our clients who have been wrongfully denied or delayed payment on their approved claims. We understand how difficult these times can be, and we strive to get our clients the compensation they deserve as quickly as possible so they can begin rebuilding their lives. Our attorneys take a personalized approach to each case, which allows us to get results faster than many of our competitors.
We understand that filing an insurance claim after experiencing damage from a storm or other event is stressful enough without having to worry about being taken advantage of by your insurer — but rest assured, if you choose Crawford Law, we will fight tirelessly on your behalf! We will take the time to listen to your story and get the evidence we need to build a strong claim for you.
If you have had your insurance claim delayed by an insurer, don't hesitate to contact Crawford Law today! Don’t let your hard-earned money be taken from you any longer — put our experienced attorneys on your side!
Give us a call at (850) 220-2098 or contact us online to schedule a consultation and discuss your case.
Common Insurance Company Delay Tactics in Florida
When submitting a claim for insurance coverage, companies often caution about the process taking time due to different factors. However, when you need the funds or assistance urgently due to an accident or medical emergency, delays can be especially frustrating and disheartening. What can be even more infuriating is that insurance companies are doing this deliberately as a tactic to avoid paying out claims.
Some of the tactics they employ to slow your insurance payout include:
- Delaying responses: Insurance companies often delay responding to submitted claims in order to prolong the process, leaving you feeling frustrated and helpless.
- Unreasonable delay of investigation/processing: Adjusters and representatives may stall their investigation or processing of your claim, causing further delays in receiving a payout from your insurance company.
- Changing representatives/adjusters: Insurance companies often switch up their representatives or adjusters when dealing with certain claims. This can cause confusion and add additional time to the whole process.
- Requesting unnecessary documentation/records: They may request documents that aren’t pertinent to your case or records that don’t help establish proof for what happened. These are requests typically made in an effort to slow down the claim resolution process even more.
- Requesting information incrementally: When filing a claim, they will sometimes ask for all information one piece at a time instead of providing everything upfront. This tactic creates yet another hurdle as you try to find each piece of requested documentation individually.
Why do they do this? One can speculate that they want you to get fed up, drop the claim altogether, and pay for the damage out of pocket, so they hold onto their money. For reasons like this, it pays to have a skilled lawyer on your side to fight for you and move things along.
Avoid the Consequences of Delayed Insurance Benefits — Call Crawford Law Today!
Delayed insurance benefits can have a serious impact on your life. When you expect an insurance payout to pay for medical bills or car repairs, not receiving the funds can put you in a bind. By having your claim delayed or denied, it can create financial hardships and emotional distress; meanwhile, the insurance company can keep their money.
In any of these situations, here are some ways that you can be inconvenienced:
- Having to delay necessary medical treatments due to lack of financial resources
- Having to borrow money from family or friends in order to cover unexpected costs associated with the accident or medical emergency
- Paying out of pocket for car repairs and auto parts so your vehicle will remain safe and functional
- Having to make difficult decisions regarding which bills should get paid first
- Being unable to participate in activities or avoiding large purchases due to financial limitations
- Dealing with calls from collection agencies or having your credit ruined due to overdue bills
Don't let insurance companies take advantage of you. Take the necessary steps now so you don’t get bogged down by delayed insurance benefits in the future. Let Crawford Law fight for you. Our knowledgeable attorneys can help ensure that your claim is processed efficiently and promptly, regardless of how difficult it may be.
Dial (850) 220-2098 or contact us online to schedule a consultation!
$185,000 NS - Commercial Truck Crash
$350,000 JR - Commercial Truck Crash
$300,000 Estate of HS - Wrongful Death
Creepy Costumes and Cautious Choices: A Halloween Injury Survival Guide
The Long-Term Consequences of a DUI Conviction: How it Impacts Your Life
What Are the Most Common Causes of Car Accidents?
Crawford Law Continues to Expand!
In The Aftermath Of A Car Wreck With Injuries, Should You Always Call The Police Regardless Of The Damage And The Injuries That Were Sustained?
What Is Generally Covered Under A Homeowners Policy In Florida?